Comfy Queen Sized Bed
Named for the original owner of the hotel and the founder of Lakemont, this room is the cornerstone of our Blue Ridge Mountains lodge. Most find this is one of our most romantic rooms. It features an original stone fireplace, a large handcrafted mirror, mountain laurel clothes rack, and creatively crafted wall sconces all made from wood locally found in our forests by a local artisan adding a unique charm. Outside the room is a shared balcony constructed of black locust logs. With views of our beautiful rock gardens, it’s perfect for lounging while you enjoy a first cup of coffee or a glass of wine in the evening.
- Romantic Orginal Stone Fireplace
- Queen-size bed with Down Alternative Comforter, Pillows, and Luxury Linens.
- Private Bath
- Shared Deck
- White Sound Noise Machine
- Complimentary Freshly Prepared Breakfast and Refreshments
- Complimentary Custom-Made Toiletries
In-Season Rates (APR 1 – NOV 30):
Weekday $172 / Weekend & Holiday $214
Off-Season Rates (DEC 1 – MAR 31):
Weekday $151 / Weekend & Holiday $183