Witham Point, the largest and brightest room in the hotel with seven windows overlooking the front gardens and the man-made waterfall. It has a cathedral ceiling supported by exposed black locust logs, beautiful wrought iron lighting fixtures from Spain, custom crafted chandelier from Montana and a King sized bed. The hotel’s early bar has been transformed into the bathroom vanity with 2 copper vessel sinks. Ideal as a bridal or honeymoon suite, it’s named for one of the original families to build a summer home on the lake in the 1920s.
- King Size luxury firm highest rated Saatva mattress.
- High thread count linens
- Private bath with double copper sinks
- Unique custom-made Appalachian style furniture and sliding barn door
- Oriental rugs
- Complimentary full gourmet farm to table breakfast
- Complimentary refreshments including daily home-made cookies, Keurig coffee maker
- Custom-made toiletries
- Comfortable pillows and alternative down comforter
- Use of private deck for morning coffee, evening wine/cocktails
- Individual room thermostat
In Season Week-End -$214
Week Day – $194
Off Season Week-End – $199
Week Day – $179