King Size Bed or Optional Two Twin Size Beds
Appalachia – This log cabin inspired room features hewn boards and chinking. It has a King sized bed that can be separated into two twin beds if desired. The large bathroom has a tub/shower for relaxed soaking. A little history about this region tells us that Native American hunters and gatherers arrived here over 16,000 years ago. Appalachia was a name given to the area by the Europeans who explored it a few hundred years ago. Pioneer settlers were known for their rugged individualism and self sufficiency with a desire to be away from “civilization.” Something of that spirit is still alive here. You’ll feel it in the Appalachia Room and throughout the hotel.
- King size bed or optional two twin size beds. Highest rated luxury firm Saatva mattresses made in the USA using non-toxic materials.
- High thread count linens
- Very comfortable, select down alternative pillows and comforter
- Large bathroom with tub and shower. Custom made barn wood vanity and mirror.
- Appalachian style custom made furniture, antiques, and art
- Complimentary farm to table gourmet breakfast
- Complimentary refreshments including daily home-made cookies, coffee, tea
- Custom-made toiletries, Hairdryer
- Individual room thermostat
- Use of Tree Top deck for morning coffee, evening wine/cocktails
In-Season Rates (APR 1 – NOV 30):
Weekday $225 / Weekend & Holiday $246
Off-Season Rates (DEC 1 – MAR 31):
Weekday $204 / Weekend & Holiday $225